Sandalwood Buddhist Beads Wholesale
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 4 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 3.00 - 4.00 USD ($)
- Product Type
- Birthday Gift, Ceremony Or Party Decoration, Art & Collectible, Business Gift, Arts And Crafts, Holiday Decoration & Gift, Souvenir, Gift, Promotional
- 4 mm to 20 mm
- Regional Feature
Santalum Album, or Indian Sandalwood, is a threatened species. It is indigenous to South India, and grows the Western Ghats and a few other mountain ranges such as the Kalrayan and Shevaroy Hills.
Sandalwood from the Mysore region of Karnataka (formerly Mysore), and marayoor forest in Kerala, southern India, is high in quality. New plantations were created with international aid in Tamil Nadu for economic exploitation.
Sandalwood is expensive enough so that, unlike most trees, it is harvested by removing the entire tree instead of sawing it down at the trunk close to ground level. This way, wood from the stump and root can also be used.
Sandalwood in India is widely used in the handicraft industry. The main source of true sandalwood, S. album, is a protected species, and demand for it cannot be met. Many species of plants are traded as "sandalwood". The genus Santalum has more than 19 species.
Our company uses strictly the genus Santalum Album (the true sandalwood) for making beads and carvings. Many suppliers use synthetic fragrance chemical produced as an alternative to the natural product and sell the same as true sandalwood.
- FOB Port
- Jaipur Dry Port/Delhi ICD
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- •We carefully pack the sandalwood beads in plastic bags and make sealing on that. •We offer bulk packaging in corrugated box and do shipping anywhere in the world •Our shipping partner is DHL and DHL is highly proficient in clearing and handling of sandalwood beads shipments.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India