We have extensive experience in the market that empowers us in emerging as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of Sandalwood Islamic Prayer Beads. These beads are involve the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam. To design these beads we use optimum quality sandalwood. Available in different sizes and finishing, these beads are highly demanded in the market. We offer Sandalwood Islamic Prayer Beads at cost effective prices to clients.
- Shiny surface
- Light in weight
- Resistant to crack
Sandalwood Islamic Prayer Beads
- Tasbih is a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah in Islam.
- The term tasbih is an irregular derivation from subhan, which is the first word of the constitutive sentence of the first third of the canonical form of tasbih.
- A Misbahah subhah, tasbih or tespih is a string of prayer beads which is often used by Muslims to keep track of counting in Tasbih. Also, it is the Arabic word for a prayer rope used by Christians to say the Jesus Prayer.
- A misbahah is used by Middle Eastern Christian monks to pray the Jesus Prayer 33 times.
- A misbaá¸¥ah is a tool which Islam adopted used to perform dhikr, including the 99 Names of Allah, and the glorification of God after regular prayer
- The Misbaha originally consisted of 33 beads corresponding to the years in which Christ was on earth. At the end of the beads there would be one big bead which signifies the One God. Attached to 3 smaller beads which represent the Trinity